* Quake epicentre in Sulaimaniyah province in Kurdistan region
* At least 207 people killed in Iran, 4 in Iraq
* At least 1,700 injured in Iran
* Casualty toll “will rise” -Iranian officials
* Felt in Turkey and Israel as well
At least 210 people were killed in Iran and Iraq on Sunday when a powerful magnitude 7.3 earthquake hit the region, state media in the two countries said, as rescuers searched for dozens trapped under rubble.
At least 207 people were killed in Iran, Behnam Saeedi, a spokesman for Iran’s National Disaster Management Organization, said on the state television. More than 1,700 were injured, he said.